Nivea, sure, the one with the blue tin. Virtually all of us have grown up with this product on the lavatory cabinets, because it was a product that our moms and grandmothers used for all the things. It is vitally possible that you’ve got one within the lavatory or in your bag, am I improper? On this article I need to present you the multitude of makes use of which can be given to this legendary product, and that you just certainly didn’t know.
Initially, let me inform you that as you possibly can think about when you observe me, I am not an enormous fan of its INCI (liquid paraffin, microcrystalline wax, glycerin … I do not preserve getting dizzy) however I’ve to confess that it really works many instances, and the way I needed to put in writing this submit I’ve tried among the makes use of that I describe beneath, others have advised me about them and others I’ve discovered them, so take this text as one thing curious and informative, and check out some when you really feel prefer it.
Curiosities about Nivea from the blue can
Daily 500,000 cans are pressed and 50 tons of Nivea cream are produced. I’ve hallucinated, significantly? In fact, it doesn’t have the identical formulation in all international locations. The German formulation doesn’t comprise petroleum jelly or methylisothiazolinone, and it’s lighter, in truth they evaluate it with one other very well-known one of many MORE. I have no idea the explanation for these formulation variations, however I deduce that some components have to be prohibited in Germany … they do know.
One other curious reality is that there are lots of variations within the sizes of the packages in relation to the international locations. Mexicans desire the most important measurement of 500ml and Filipinos the smallest …
It was born in 1911 with a yellow container, and being such a white cream it was renamed Nivea, merging two phrases of Latin origin ‘nix’ and ‘nivis’, which imply ‘white snow’.
Nivea makes use of on the face
I go away you a couple of makes use of for the face, that some didn’t know, and that as a result of its formulation I solely advocate them in case of want, urgency or lack of particular merchandise.
- For the eye baggage, so long as they’re as a result of unhealthy relaxation, fatigue … by no means as a result of a pigmentation challenge. Earlier than going to sleep, apply a small quantity within the space of the darkish circles with little touches, you will note how the darkish circles enhance the subsequent day.
- For the Crow’s ft. It doesn’t make them disappear, however they do appear much less marked with use.
- I’ve been advised that it may also be utilized in mode face masks facial. Apply everywhere in the face and go away for 15-20 minutes, then take away. I’ve not tried it this fashion, and I don’t suppose it might probably go nicely with oily or mixture pores and skin.
- What anti wrinkle facial each day cream on very dry pores and skin. I don’t advocate it, since utilizing petroleum jelly could cause comedones and clog pores.
- What emergency make-up remover, it really works very nicely, since being so oily it drags all of the make-up.
- Apply Nivea earlier than hair dye on the brow and ears, then it’s a lot simpler to take away the spots from the pores and skin.
Makes use of of Nivea on the physique
- Physique moisturizer, particularly to hydrate very dry areas resembling elbows and knees.
- Assist with elasticity of the pores and skin and keep away from stretch marks.
- What After solar after the solar, and relieve attainable redness, or that is what my mom used to put on as a baby. And it labored, or so I feel …
- After waxing to alleviate irritation.
- What moisturizing on very dry arms and ft.
- Earlier than shaving, protects and helps the blade slide higher.
- What scrub, including sugar and massaging the complete physique. Watch out that it prices your life then get rid of all the things.
- Hair masks, apply from medium to ends for half an hour, then wash VERY WELL hair.
- So as to eczemas, Burns (We keep away from blisters if we apply it immediately), chafing … Additionally to maintain your tattoo.
- So as to make hairstyles and you don’t want the impact of gels, it’s important to apply somewhat Nivea on the fingers and grease the locks “subtly”, it additionally helps with frizz. In case you have very oily hair, do not even give it some thought.
Makes use of of Nivea at dwelling
- So as to take away ink stains and make-up of garments.
- Clear merchandise from leatherette and leather-based. It’s distributed with a fabric and after 15 minutes it’s cleaned with a clear, dry fabric. This trick additionally works on sneakers and jackets. Earlier than making use of check on one aspect.
- So as to polish wood furnishings and doorways.
- To wash the white sneakers, they’re like new.
- Tame the sneakersBy smearing Nivea, the sneakers will adapt higher and we’ll keep away from chafing, particularly with the heels.
A few years have handed because the delivery of the well-known Nivea cream, and cosmetics have developed by leaps and bounds as it’s an trade that generates some huge cash yearly. We are able to say that Nivea has develop into out of date through the years within the discipline of cosmetics, and in the long run it’s attainable that we’ve it as a result of our moms and grandmothers had it, as an unconscious reminiscence of our life and that it makes us really feel good.
It’s true that it’s a product that may serve us for a lot of issues, however the actuality is that it’s not essential, and I’m betting on extra pure lotions and richer in property. It’s also true that, even when it’s a cream that I’d not use as a remedy, and I don’t like its INCI, I’ll proceed to have it within the lavatory and in my bag, why? Nicely, I do not know, as my mom says ” simply in case”. You will discover Nivea at the most effective worth in Druni
You might also have an interest within the following articles: nivea masks, Nivea each day remedy
In case you appreciated the submit, don’t forget to go away your e mail handle in “to subscribe”, so you’ll not miss something I publish. You can even observe me on Instagram, I add content material nearly daily, kisses.
The prices of this web site are partially lined by hyperlinks (marked in inexperienced) and affiliate banners, which make you earn a small fee if you are going to buy a product by way of them. There isn’t any further price to you, and I solely hyperlink to merchandise that I actually use and advocate.